Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Health Care Reply

I would have to say after reading an article called Health Care Yes? From blog America Soup Talk by Joshua, I was glad to learn about what Obama is doing with the health care issue. As I read this blog I learned that Obama is helping people who don’t have health care and that he is also making the coverage more affordable for the common man. I also learned that another part of the health care is letting young adults stay under their parents insurance until they are 26. This is good because kids can get into trouble sometimes at this age and health insurance is very important. One concern I have is the rumor in this bill is that the State government is responsible for providing everyone with health insurance. They state that the states would have to raise taxes so these uninsured people can be under coverage, which will affect citizens who already have health coverage. Josh Waggoner agrees with the Obama health bill and believes that it can help people that can’t afford health coverage. I’m going to have to agree with this blogger because having the disease I have I need to be able to have a good health insurance coverage that I can afford because I’m going to have this disease probably for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment